South Putnam Animal Hospital is excited to offer puppy socialization classes!
Our classes, or "Puppy Parties" as well call them here at South Putnam, are perfect for puppies between the ages of 7-14 weeks. These classes provide a window of opportunity to learn while having fun during the socialization process.
Classes will begin on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 and will be held on Wednesdays from 6:00pm - 7:00pm. We offer pricing for both individual classes as well as packs of five.
- All puppies need to be current on vaccines (please bring proof of current vaccinations to the first class).
- Please bring your puppy in on a six-foot nylon or web leash (no flexi-leashes or chain leashes, please).
- Bring plenty of soft treats (soft enough so that it can be broken into tiny pieces) and a squeaky toy to each class.
Important Additional Information:
- Puppy Parties are for puppies between the ages of 7-14 weeks old at the start of the class. Each puppy is allowed to bring a maximum of 2 humans along to participate.
- Children are welcome to attend, but we require an adult to handle the puppy during class.
- Please be advised that many of the activities will require you to sit on the floor with your puppy and some activities may be held outside so please dress for your comfort.
Want to sign your puppy up today? Fill out our sign-up form and either drop it off at or mail it to the hospital. For more Information, please give us a call at 845.628.1834